Our placement provides an opportunity to gain an insight into what it is like to work for a law firm and to put your study into practice.
During your work experience, you will gain experience of law in practice which can include the following:
- Drafting letters
- Legal research
- File management
- Attending conferences with counsel in chambers
- Perusing documents
- Shadowing client’s meetings
- Going to court – lodging bundles
- Administrative and clerical work
- Document management – preparing bundles for court,collating,indexing and paginating documents
Other benefits may include:
- The opportunity to gain insight into the practice of law and awareness of skills and qualities required to succeed as a legal practitioner
- Development of essential personal and professional skills including confidence, communication, time management, team-working and problem solving
- Networking opportunities
- The chance to determine and test your career options
- It will provide you with an opportunity to obtain references which will support future job applications
- It is also valuable experience to include in a CV
If you wish to apply then please email us your CV and a covering letter.
For further information please contact us on 020 8995 3556 or on 0844 556 9901. You can also email us at email us at email@example.com .