Judicial Review is the process by which decisions of Central or Local-government, Public bodies or regulators can be challenged in the court.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our experienced lawyers can help Claimants or Applicants to challenge:
- Decisions of the Secretary of State
- Decisions of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Decisions of Hospitals
- Decisions of Local Borough Councils
We will assist by:
- obtaining the complete facts
- collecting relevant documents
- advising the best solutions
- communicating with the relevant authority until a decision is made
- advising on alternative dispute resolutions
- drafting and complying with pre-action protocols
- submitting an application(s) to the relevant court or tribunal
- providing representation to the relevant court or tribunal
- advising about rights and entitlements following a decision
- providing follow up support and services
DESCARTES SOLICITORS is recognised as one of the leading multi-practice firms in the UK. Our specialist Judicial Review teams can be contacted on 0208 995 3556/0844 556 9901 or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information or if you are interested in booking a no-obligation, initial consultation, please contact us on 0208 995 3556 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
06.09.2015- Zee London Mela
Descartes Solicitors participated in the Zee London Mela Festival; 'an artistically led celebration of Asian culture and creativity, inspired by South Asia and the Diaspora'.
06.09.2015 - The Brentford Festival
Descartes Solicitors participated in The Brentford Festival which provided an opportunity for charities and local businesses to showcase themselves.
152 Chiswick High Road
London, W4 1PR
0208 995 3556
Descartes Solicitors is a limited company under company registration number 5497955 and VAT registration number 921739518. Descartes is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under SRA number 571256.
Descartes Solicitors , 152 Chiswick High Road, London , UK
THIS SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION