Society relies on agreements made moment to moment between two or more parties. It is therefore inevitable that disputes will sometimes occur.
Where there is a breach of agreement a court can order one or more party to pay money damages or undertake a specific action in order to resolve the dispute.
HOW WE CAN HELP
At Descartes solicitors our experienced lawyers support wide spectrum of individuals and businesses in the following areas:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Trust
- Civil Fraud
- Defamation( Libel/Slander)
- Judicial Review
- Freezing Injunctions
- Professional Negligence
- Statutory Appeals Against Decisions of Regulatory Bodies
We will assist by:
- obtaining the complete facts
- collecting relevant evidence and documentation
- advising on alternative dispute resolutions
- undertaking pre-action negotiations
- drafting any Letters before Claim or Defences
- submitting the application(s) to the relevant authority or Tribunal
- Providing representation to the relevant authority, court or Tribunal
- communicating with the relevant authority, court or Tribunal until a decision is made
- advising about rights and entitlements following a decision
- providing follow up support and services
DESCARTES SOLICITORS is recognised as one of the leading multi-practice firms in the UK. Our specialist Litigation teams can be contacted on 0208 995 3556/0844 556 9901 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.